Scrivener is pretty much my “go-to” tool these days but there is a learning curve when you are just getting started. Here are some resources I found helpful in finding my way.
Books and Ebooks
- Writing using Scrivener – how it’s done – W.E. Larson
- Tech Tuesday: Inserting Images in Scrivener – Gwen Hernandez
- Scrivener for fiction – James Eggebeeen // Great PDF about fiction writing with Scrivener
- Writing for the time-impoverished (using Scrivener) – Matthew Harffy
- Scrivener Writetip: Using the Cork Board – Mary Sutto
- Using Scrivener to Write and Publish an eBook – David Masters
- Your Guide To Scrivener, The Ultimate Tool For Writers – Justin Pott // Justin’s post links to his guide – available as eBook, PDF or for reading online.
- Scrivener – How I use it, part 1 – Jason M Hough // (Jason is a NYT bestselling author and Scrivener user. Here’s part two.)
- How to Sync Scrivener With Your iPad – Michael J Holly
- A Manual Progress Bar in Scrivener – Chris Lesage ingeniously shows how to monitor your progress in Scrivener if you don’t have target word counts.