Bullet Journaling has been a hot trend for a little while in the planner and getting organized communities online, but it may not be something that you’ve heard of. If not, you’re in for a treat. If you love to-do lists and check-lists, this is something you don’t want to miss.
- 04/16/18: HALLMARK PUBLISHING
- 10/26/17: A Fitting Entry to a New World
- 09/28/17: An old-fashioned PI for a new age.
- 09/01/17: The Sword to Unite
- 08/15/17: Using Your “BuJo” as a Creative Outlet
- 08/13/17: Use a Bullet Journal to Boost Your Productivity.
- 08/10/17: Make your journal a memory aid!
- 08/09/17: If you like Space Opera, this one’s for you!
- 08/08/17: The Tiger Always Eats Last
- 08/08/17: Make it Work For You!
- 08/06/17: Different Styles of BuJos Explained
- 07/28/17: Benefits of Bullet Journaling
- 07/25/17: Starting a Bullet Journal
- 07/22/17: Bullet Journal Basics
- 07/17/17: Is Bullet Journaling (BuJo) Right for You
- 07/17/17: What Is A Bullet Journal
- 07/14/17: As the Crow Flies
- 07/10/17: Adventures in Journal-land
- 06/25/17: And the winner is…
- 06/24/17: ClarksWorld
- 06/23/17: Broken Eye Books
- 06/22/17: Sonoma Summer Solstice Sunset
- 06/10/17: Anonymous
Today’s society is all about information overload. The average person must keep track of lots and lots of information, so almost anyone can benefit from bullet journaling. This particular system of staying organized has some unique properties that make it particularly helpful for people who thrive on lists. Digital record keeping is not always the […]
The bullet journal is an analog system, meaning you don’t need anything more complicated than a notebook and a pen or pencil. While it’s very customizable, and you’re certainly welcome to change things around, in this article, I will walk you through the setup for a traditional bullet journal as first introduced by Ryder Carroll […]
Ok, So you’re ready to give bullet journaling a try. Before you start your first bullet journal, you need to decide on the type of journal you want to use. In this post, I’ll give you a quick overview over the three main styles of bullet journals in use. This should make your decision easier. […]
Bullet journaling is a great way to track what you’re doing throughout the day. It’s also a wonderful record keeper. You can look back and see how far you’ve come in any given week and month. If you’re considering giving bullet journaling a try, I hope these big benefits will have you grabbing a pen […]
There are lots of different styles of bullet journaling. In fact, it’s a very personal and personalizable way to journal, plan, and keep track of your busy life. Use these styles as a starting point and feel free to mix and match to come up with a system that works for you.
Time flies when you’re having fun, or are just plain busy, and who isn’t. Sometimes it seems like life is passing us by and it’s hard to look back and remember all the amazing little things that have happened to us even just a few months ago. With a few little tweaks, your bullet journal […]
A bullet journal is a great way to stay productive at work, at home, or in school. Just about anyone can benefit from bullet journaling from college students to busy working moms. If you feel like you don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done you want to accomplish, use a bullet […]
The original bullet journal was a super simplistic analog system for keeping track of tasks, appointments, and random thoughts. It was an organizational tool and for most of us, it is still just that. But because the basic idea is so simple and beautiful, it can also become a creative outlet for you.